Sunday, July 28, 2013

Okie Suds

What do you do when you have no time on your hands? You create something else! I have just launched www.okiesuds.com . I wanted to make a soap for the environmentally conscious person as well as the wild girl at heart! For example my Rosemary Mint is wrapped in zebra and hot pink tissue paper! This is my new, handmade soap that you can purchase for five dollars a bar.

It's OK to go WILD with soap!

All soap is now in the curing phases and will not be available until August to my amazing customers but you can still pre-order your soap today.

Check out some of these amazing pictures and ...did I mention... My house smells amazing?
Okie Suds is also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/okiesuds and on Twitter www.twitter.com/okiesuds. I will be doing some promotional giveaways throughout the year so like my page and check back often as we are always creating!







No comments:

Post a Comment