Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jayce Tangler FOUND in Denver, CO

UPDATE AS OF THURSDAY MAY 23, 2013 8:30AM FROM HIS FATHERS FACEBOOK:

"I wanted to let everyone who helped look for Jayce that he was found by Denver Police early this morning by the state capitol building and returned home. He is in good shape and was not harmed in any way.

Thanks for everyones help and support, the kindness and generosity that has been put forth to our family was amazing.

Thank you all,

Kyle"


I honestly started to cry since I tweeted about 100 tweets and was so freaked out....I want to thank everyone who looked and who rt and who shared his picture! THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping find my husband's best friend's son! 
-Autumn


I PREVIOUSLY WROTE:



Hi fellow readers. My husband's best friend's son is missing. Please repost this. He was last seen in the Denver, Colorado area. I took this from their facebook page in hopes to get it to the G+ community! Please repost this ...share it....and be aware! 
-Autumn




Hi friends, as some of you already know, My nephew has been missing since Tuesday May 14. His name is Jayce Tangler and he is a freshman at Ralston Valley High School. He is 15 years old, about 5'5" tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a navy sweatshirt. He was last seen at 7am. Tuesday morning and has not been seen or heard from since. Please call, message or text if you have any information. Thank you so much!!! My email Htangler78@gmail.com
You can also contact my Brother(his Father) Kyle Tangler 
please feel free to share this post

1 comment:

  1. He had been missing since the 15th and was found on the 23rd. 8 days missing. Glad he is ok!!

    ReplyDelete