Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Soaping adventures

My new business is up and running!
www.okiesuds.com

I couldn't be more thrilled! I've made my first dollar and I am starting to explore retail opportunities.

Right now Okie Suds is in: Boswell Flowers and Gifts located in Boswell, Oklahoma

We are retailing our soaps at $5.25 (tax including). With holidays coming up, we make an amazing stocking stuffer, just perfect for that picky shopper since we are made of natural ingredients and sustainable oils.

I've also made some amazing soap in the last couple of days. This is my Frankincense and Myrrh. I added Turquoise to the color and it is absolutely a delight. We top this soap with Sea Salt for exfoliation.


We also created a stunning batch of Orange Sandalwood. 



Then we also had a wonderful surprise when we cut into our Lavender Oatmeal soap. This only happened to three of them, but it was super great and it made my day. 



These soaps were so happy they were a part of Okie Suds, they smiled at me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment